1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Excel - Disk Full Message

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by zeus514, Aug 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. zeus514

zeus514 Thread Starter

HI,

When I try to save an EXCEL spreadsheet to my network drive I get the error below:

DISK IS FULL

DOCUMENT NOT SAVED

Your help is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks!

:confused:

2. Thunder Dude

Thunder Dude

If you are sure the network drive is not full then it may be monitoring is enabled for that drive and the drive is close to being full or near the monitoring threshold so you would get message. An outside chance it is security too but i dont think so from your explanation. GL

3. Lightning

Lightning Guest

There are many possible reasons for this error. A quick search on Microsoft's Knowledge Base yields a lot of results. First try saving the file to the local hard drive. If that works, talk to the person who administers your servers.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/258908