Excel drop box not showing all data validation info

monicaresv

Hi,
I'm NEW to Excel and don't understand much about it yet. I'll try my best from what I've read and learned so far to explain my problem. Someone else at work did all of the work to set up our work information Excel spreadsheets. I have no idea how to do it, but they have transferred out and of the 3 of us who work on our shift, no onw knows anything about Excel. We have a data sheet which we use to pass on scheduling information for doctors at our hospital. I read another person's question and it sounded like our problem, but I don't know how to fix it. When we open the drop down box to choose doctors to change the daily schedule only a portion of the names show up. This only happens in one particular cell. It has changed all of our prior work on the daily schedules for every other day this month. When we save them as we make each day's schedule, they should stay with the different names put in each day for the entire month. I hope that you understand my problem and can help me. Thank you for your help and time!

Here's my computer info:
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.9
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB, 64 bit, Build 14393, Installed 20191203211037.000000-360
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9500T CPU @ 2.20GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 158 Stepping 10, CPU Count: 6
Total Physical RAM: 8 GB
Graphics Card: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630, 1024 MB
Hard Drives: C: 237 GB (145 GB Free);
Motherboard: HP 8595, ver KBC Version 08.98.00, s/n PHVUL0A8JD29MD
System: HP, ver HPQOEM - 0, s/n MXL010474R
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Disabled

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online