1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Excel Form Offset Code

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Keith55, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keith55

Keith55 Thread Starter

Please help a new VBA beginner. I have created a call tracker worksheet that is divided into 5 equal parts on 1 worksheet. One part for each day of week. The form I started will open and place todays date in 1 of the 5 sections if it is new date. If todays date already exists it will use that section. I need help configuring the Start and End controls on the form to place time value of hh mm ss in the cells. The Start alternates every other cell starting in column A4 and ending in column U4. Then it must drop down 2 rows and start A6 to U6 again. The same with the End time alternates every other cell which starts in the B4 column and ending in the V4 column and then dropping down 2 rows to start B6 to V6 again. It is probably easier to see what I mean by the sample I have attached.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Attached Files:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/774750

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice