Solved Excel Help!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rucjon2003

I am trying to create a Bonus Calculator and I am not having much luck. I will attach the file to see if anyone can assist. All the information is on the spread sheet I am just unable to get the calculations right for the Bonus Payout Percent and Dollar Amount for both top and bottom payouts.

Attachments

etaf

Wayne
it would be helpful if you explained what you wanted to happen and give some examples
rather then i have to try and look through to try and work out exactly what you need to happen in what cell?

rucjon2003

Good point! Thanks.. I would like to have B10 recognize what percent is in B9 (Compared to Column G) and reflect that % of target Payout in column H.

Same for B17

Then B12 and B19 show the dollar payout of those percentages reflective of the target bonus dollars.

etaf

Wayne
Edit - posted before your inages - just re-reading now

=INDEX(H2:H23,MATCH(B9,G2:G23,1))
and
=INDEX(H2:H23,MATCH(B16,G2:G23,1))

but i have change the order of the reference table

i think ii have multiplied the correct values together

Also what do you want to do about fractions
for example 92,8 is using the lowe 92% - rather than the roundup version

we can do a roundup() ,rounddown() or round()

Attachments

etaf

Wayne
Ok, so thats actually how the lookup will work as its setup - without needing to code , as it uses the nearest lowest value
so 92.9999999999999999999 will use the 92% value and lookup H

does what I have done work now ?

and is it OK with the way the table has been changed ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online