1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Excel Macro Programming question

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Rampant_Bloating, Feb 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rampant_Bloating

Rampant_Bloating Thread Starter

Hello to the members of Tech Support. This is my first post, so thanks in advance for the help! So here is goes.

-I have 9 worksheets with approximately 77500 rows and 23 columns of data between all nine.
    -At the top of the worksheet I have a table data running from E7 to N7. This data is carried over from the previous month's data.
    -Column AA has a formula: =Z13+(O13-Q13)*3340.4
    Where Z13 is the first row where the data begins, and Z### is where the data ends. Rows of data vary from month to month. The formula carries on such that row 14 uses the same formula but insert 14 vice 13. The number 3340.4 is the number found in cell E7 and always the multiplier in the formula.
    -Column AA on worksheet 2 requires the same formula. =Z13+(O13-Q13)*4567.3. However note that the 4567.3 is the next number over in cell F7 and is now the multiplier until the last row.
    -Worksheet 2 has a different number of rows (which also varies from month to month.).
    -The data for each month is always found in cells E7-N7.

Worksheet 3 would use date in G7 and so on....

Any help with the coding of this Macro would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Can someone help me with the macro to automatically

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/980987

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice