Excel macro shortcut key causes error?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Malfane

=IF(ISERROR(100),"NA",100) appearing in Excel 2007 shortcut key macro?

First, my disclaimer is that I am not familiar with Excel or VB!

That being said, one of my users is getting an error when running a macro in Excel 2007 from his personal.xlsm.​

The macro is a simple color change which we have re-recorded several times but when he attempts to run the macro with a shortcut key the field populates with =IF(ISERROR(100),"NA",100) where 100 was the test value of the original cell. If you run the macro from the menu it works correctly.​

Macro is:​

Sub Macro1()
'
' Macro1 Macro
'
' Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl+Shift+E
'
With Selection.Font
.Color = -4165632
.TintAndShade = 0
End With
End Sub​

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.​

Thanks!​

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online