Excel macro to move two Columns into a table

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

moises2210

I have a dump from a text file in two single columns. The first column is a block of 55 labels that repeat for every group of data, the second is the data for 110 transducers. Every transducer produce 55 single values (numerical or status(text)). I need to order this two columns dumps into a table. Where the first column are the labels and the rest 110 column the corresponding data one column per transducer.
How can we do this? Can any body help me?

Hi and welcome to TSG!

Can you upload a sample of the textfile? I just need a few lines. It doesn't have to be real data. Just want to see the data structure.If you can provide this, I'm sure we will solve the problem.

Jimmy

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online