1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Excel Macro to send emails based on multiple values

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Dave3157, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Dave3157

Dave3157 Thread Starter

Good morning all,

My sincerest apologies if this has been posted before. I am brand new to the forum.

I am looking for some assistance with a Macro to read the time in Column D and generate an email in outlook (Or even better automatically send) to a predefined set of contacts based on the 3 letter code in Column C.

I work for a haulage company where we perform a check 5 hours prior to the vehicle arriving into the plant, and this is the function I am looking to automate. So as a recap quickly I need the following.

• To link the 3 letter code in column C to a pre-determined list of email contacts
    • Email to generate/send at the times in Column D
    • Sending to all of the applicable linked contacts based on the 3 letter code in Column C
    • Email body and Subject pre-determined (E.G. "Please advise 5 hour checks for your vehicles")
    • Time slot spreadsheet to be attached to the email

upload_2019-4-2_8-32-50.png

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know if I need to provide any further detail, I have attached the sheet I am working to. (Please note that the list is split into 3 separate plants that our company delivers to)

Thank you all in advance for your support.

Attached Files:

2. Dave3157

Dave3157 Thread Starter

Hi all,

Any support with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1225280

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice