Excel Mailto send hundreds of emails

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

KevinB26

Hi,

I have been searching the internet all day and found similar things but nothing that works.

I am good with excel but not with VBA and I have a list that I will update every day filled with rows of information that needs to be emailed to the emails i have that change every day as well as the information.
I was planning to use the mailto formula to send them but seeing as its hundreds if not sometimes thousands of emails every day i wanted something that would send it all automatically.

I figured surely if I can just click a link and hit send there would be something out there that would do it for me but I have found plenty for sending the same information to multiple emails and things that will send multi emails to the same email but nothing to send a row from a spreadsheet to the email address listed in the same row automatically to multiple different people.

Thanks in advance.

I'm writing this in a rush as i have to go so let me know if you need any more information to help me.

I"m still a bit confused on what you are trying to achieve. Maybe if you post a sample workbook it would be easier for people to understand exactly what you are trying to achieve.

KevinB26

This is an example of what I'm working with.

The hyperlink at the end creates the email but i have this same row (though filled with information) repeated over and over for hundreds of people, changing every day. At the moment we have to manually send emails to everyone and this takes a long time, even if it is just clicking the hyperlink and then send over and over.

I want to be able to hit one button or something and have it send an email to everyone in the email column with the information in their row.

I have found ways to auto send an email at the click of a button but not multiple emails to different people containing different information.

Attachments

There are several different ways of sending emails programatically using VBA code. Are you planning on using a mail client like Outlook to send the emails (easiest) or were you wanting to programatically send the email request directly to your provider's email server?

KevinB26

To: (Email in column R)

Subject : NEAR HIT REPORTED AT YOUR SITE

Body:

Hi, (Column Q)

Find the following details about the reported near hit.

(Columns A-L)

Regards,

Kevin

-------------------------------------------

Above is the preferred layout but at this point I would be happy with just having the information in columns A-L in any way emailed to the email in column R. Every day I well get spreadsheet with rows of information and emails like the one attached and I have to send the information to the emails. I told the upper management it would be better to have the information sent directly to the people who need it but here is where I'm at lol.

What would be perfect is if at the push of a button a VBA code created the email in the above way containing the information in row 2 and sent it to the email in the same row then checked the next row and if there is an email, repeat it. Then do it over and over for each row containing an email

Anything you can do to help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts