1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Excel running automatic mail send for expired dates

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Blackdiam0nd23, Mar 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Blackdiam0nd23

Blackdiam0nd23 Thread Starter

Hello, I have been having trouble parsing out the code for an automatic notification system that will send out an email when a certification is about to expire. I keep getting error messages on one or two lines of code. I have attached the code that I have so far and a dummy spreadsheet of what I am trying to accomplish. The goal is to explore the automatic email notification option for the LEOSA Expiration date (column D), the Concealed Carry Permit Expiration (column G). For column “D” and “G ”, when an expiration is within 90 days the box turns yellow and sends a notification email. When the expiration is within 30 days it turns RED and an email notification is distributed. At each of these milestones (90 and 30 Day) the request is to determine if an “auto send” type process can be utilized.

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500 CPU @ 3.30GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7
    Processor Count: 4
    RAM: 3984 Mb
    Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics, 1800 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: 465 GB (400 GB Free);
    Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard, 1495
    Antivirus: Symantec Endpoint Protection, Enabled and Updated

Attached Files:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1187582