1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Excel Shutting Down on Windows NT Server (Terminal Server, Citrix Metaframe)

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by twisted_by_you, Aug 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twisted_by_you

twisted_by_you Thread Starter

I don't know if this is help for our server or Excel I am looking for. Here is the issue...

Whenever one lady is logged into a session on our server, she opens a word document that has an Excel worksheet embedded in it. The second she tries to click on the Excel worksheet, Dr. Watson makes a call and hits me with the following message...

Error in Excel.exe
    Access Violation (0xC0000005), Address: 0x304632a3

[​IMG]

When she tries to just open the Excel program, she gets this error:

Compile Error in Hidden Module: ThisWorkBook

This only happens to her, should I make a new profile on the server for her? Is there something in Excel I can do? I am so lost and MS Knowledge base has been of no help to me.

Attached Files:

2. wedor

wedor

3. twisted_by_you

twisted_by_you Thread Starter

I've seen both of those, like I said they are no help really. They just identify a problem is there. I guess I might be out of luck since there isn't any MS Support on Office 97 really any longer. I'll just re create her profile because no one else who uses the same file has a problem, only her.

Thanks though!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/90969

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice