excel97 - lost my stop recording toolbar

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

pipliz

after experimenting with a few macros for the first time yesterday
now when I start recording a new macro the toolbar does not appear - have to stop recording via the tools menu, but cannot change between relative and absolute cell reference - as a novice
macro man this would be a help.
Steve C

Right click in the toolbar area at the top of the window (i.e. next to your Standard and Foramtting toolbars.
A list of available toolbars are shown. If you are currently recording a macro, one of these is "Stop Recording". Click to check it and it should reappear.

Gram

Anne Troy

Anne
This occurs when using the X to close the recording toolbar, when hitting STOP stops recording. The toolbar should show up automatically and go away automatically, so you shouldn't need to close it with the X.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online