1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

excell Expert needed

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by tomob, Jan 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. tomob

tomob Thread Starter

I have an exported csv file that is a monthly report I need to generate into catagories with page breaks and needs to look SHARP.. Minor calculations, but need ease of use every month.. I am sure someone can do it with macros

Any Takers

2. Dreambringer

Dreambringer

Can you post a sample of the cvs here?

3. tomob

tomob Thread Starter

I would rather email it to you

4. Dreambringer

Dreambringer

Sure, I sent you an email my email addres :) Only reason I wanted you to post it here, is because I would not consider myself an expert.. :)

5. tomob

tomob Thread Starter

I will send the file but dont want to post it here

This is a monthly sales report and is exported from our software

We want the following to happen
    Create a template that she can import the data into print out a separate page for each loan rep Automatically add column after column I which will be a sum of F thru I Automatically add column after column M which will be a sum of K thru N Automatically add column after column N which will be a sum of K Minus N With totals at the bottom of each And the report to print with STYLE for each Loan Rep On the last page a summary of each Load reps Totals on one Page

I am willing eithe make a donation to the forumn or to you directly just would need to know how much

Tom

PS I am willing to call you for more details

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/437750

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice