1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Excellent prank calls

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by bicycle bill, Jan 31, 2005.

Advertisement
  1. bicycle bill

bicycle bill Banned Thread Starter

2. cybertech

cybertech Retired Moderator

Some people may find his sense of humor offensive.

There's a ton of popups from that site.

3. izme

izme

yahh, I clicked on the link and had my pop up stopper off :eek:

The ol - ALT F4 - command worked perfect

This thread is ripe for a hijacking, anyone have any good hijacking material? :D

4. Big-K

Big-K

I wuv alt-f4!

5. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

Fishy.....make a prank call to me! :D

6. bicycle bill

bicycle bill Banned Thread Starter

Well sorry about the popups. I never get them at that site or anywhere else.

7. izme

izme

"Hi.. is Oliver there? ...................Oliver Clothesoff? :eek: :D

Well, don't let it happen again or the Posse will string you up!.......... :eek: :D

Attached Files:

8. izme

izme

The ultimate prank call came when a caller got through to Peter Jennings of ABC News during the conclusion of O.J. Simpson's Bronco chase. While Simpson's truck was parked outside his Brentwood home, the caller got on by posing as one of Simpson's neighbors.

Jennings: We have on the phone with us as well Robert Higgins, who lives in the neighborhood and is on the ground and can see inside the van. Mr. Higgins.

Caller: Ah, yeass, ah, how are you?

Jennings: Ah, just about as tense as you are, sir.

Caller: Oh, my Lord, this is quite tenses.

Jennings: What can you see?

Caller: Ah, what I'm lookin' at ri' now is I'm lookin' at the van, and I see OJ kinna' slouchin' down lookin' very very upset. Now lookee here, he look very upset. I don' know what gon' be doin'.

Jennings: Can you... can you... can you see him doing anything specific? Is he merely sitting there?

Caller: He is just a-sittin' 'round, you know, just a-lookin' like he be very nervous

Jennings: Can you hear anything, Mr. Higgins?

Caller: It's just too much commotion, I here in the back of a news van, so I can' really hear that goo' but I can see it all. An' I see OJ. I see OJ, man, and he looks scared. An' I would be scared 'cause there's cops all deep in this.

Jennings: Thank you, Mr. Higgins.

Caller: An' Bobba Bouey to y'all!

Jennings: The driveway of O. J. Simpson's home in Brentwood... Clearly an effort being made to have him come out of the vehicle... In the doorway of the house: his friend, Al Cowlings...

Michaels: Peter, by the way, just for the record, this is Al Michaels. That was a totally farsical call.

Caller: Ah!

Jennings: Ahm.

Michaels: Lest anybody think that that was somebody who was truly across the street that was not. He said something in code at the end that's indicitave of the mentioning of the name of a certain radio talk show host.

caller: Ah!

Jennings: OK, thanks.

Michaels: He was not there.

Jennings: OK, we have them on every coast. Thank you very much.

9. poochee

poochee

So now you are looking for hi-jack material? :D

10. izme

izme

Ummm yes, but put it in here................forget about my thread, stare at this shining orb....you are getting sleepy :D

11. poochee

poochee

I forget...does it take a high IQ or a low IQ to be hypnotized?? Stop!! don't answer that. :D I off to look for photos.

12. izme

izme

this guy I knew claimed he could hypnotize a chicken! He showed me one day! Putting the chickens head under his wing and waving it around. That chicken looked dead, he layed it on it's side and everything, he woke it up by throwing it in the air, he claimed that he could do it to any chicken :D

13. Guyzer

Guyzer

First Name:
    Guy
    izme next time you re at someones farm that has chickens give that a try. It will work for you as well. We used to do it all the time when we were kids. :D

14. izme

izme

:D (y)

I had never seen it till then, so I didn't believe it, you did it too huh? :D

15. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/325479

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice