1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Excel's tendency curves: How to...?

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by CPet, Feb 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CPet

CPet Thread Starter

Given a series of points, is easy to make Excel to graph a curve showing the tendency in terms of a certain math model, and the correlation coefficient showing how good is the fitness... Up to here everything is fine.
    But here comes my foolish question: how can I take the parameters of that curve to make further calculations with them? I mean, I can just take the values I see and write them manually in the cells, but if any of the data changes, that change is not reflected automatically, and so spreadsheet won't work the way I expect.
    Please find attached a sample file. The original XLS extension was changed to TXT just to make the attachment possible, as I saw on another post when searching for a similar question; please change it to XLS before.
    Best regards,
    CPet

Attached Files:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/117403

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice