1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Exception Process Message c0000013 Parameters 75b6bf7c 4 75b6bf7c 75b6bf7c

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by suhaillooji, Jun 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. suhaillooji

suhaillooji Thread Starter

Hi,

Now, everytime i start the computer after it is log in, there is a error message which say,
    Windows- no disk
    Exception Process Message c0000013 Parameters 75b6bf7c 4 75b6bf7c 75b6bf7c
    and i dont why.
    it wasn't before.

Can you please help me
    my operating system is:
    Microsoft Windows XP
    Professional
    Version 2002
    Service Pack 2

I am not sure but i think it is because of the DVD drive, it file system is stating UDF( which i think means undefined) and i don't know how to remove it.

it wasn't there previously i think.

Please help
    The error its really annoying

2. techkid

techkid

Just for reference, UDF stands for Universal Disk Format, used in DVD media (as you stated in your post).

When did this problem start happening? Did you install or upgrade any hardware, software or drivers before this problem started?

3. suhaillooji

suhaillooji Thread Starter

Got your message.:)
    I think you are right, it is probably because of not proper installation of removable drive but how do i know which drive is mistakenly not installed properly. i tried avg but doesn't solve the problem. i have kaspersky, this also doesn't solve the problem.
    i really need to remove this as this is not only annoying but it terribly slows the computer down and gives many error,:(
    thanks
    Suhail

4. pashabhai

pashabhai

Hi

I have windows xp and when I am working I get the this window

exception processing message c0000013 parameters 75b6bf7c

please can you send the solution .

5. cowboytek

cowboytek

I just ran into this problem a few min ago and realized that I had transfered some pics from a memory stick and then removed it.

I was getting the c0000013 error after choosing video properties by right-clicking on the desktop.

The temporary fix for me was to re-insert the 512mb memory stick. Trying the same process results in no error. But, if I take the stick back out I get the error again.

I then realized that the desktop picture I was using I had tranfered from the stick. I changed the pic and the problem went away.

Not sure if this helps, but it solved my problem.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/579572