Exception Processing Message C0000013

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

billymobo

When I boot I am receiving this error message: Exception Processing Message C0000013. Saw some info on this problem in Business forum and were many ideas as to its origin ie: dit.exe, card readers, removable drives, windows update, Norton update, Quicktime etc.
I did try one of the suggested fixes. Disabled qttask.exe in startup using msconfig but that now gives me at startup: System Configuration Utility message that I am in Diagnostic or Selective Startup Mode, Choose normal startup mode which takes me back to the original error Exception Processing Message.
Is there a "standard" patch or fix for this startup error message. Is not causing problems but just a nuisance at startup.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online