1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Exchange 03 user can't receive mail from 1 domain

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Ambictus, Mar 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ambictus

Ambictus Thread Starter

We have a situation where one of our users isn't receiving mail from a certain domain. It's very strange because I have users that can receive from that domain just fine. It isn't a setting in her Entourage(she's a mac user), when I telnet into the server I can send an e-mail from the domain and it gets through to the user just fine. I've tracked the messages that have been sent and they seem to get dropped in the Advanced queue. I can't figure it out, and any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh, and one last thing... the user has received mail from them before... it just seems that this last month the e-mails have been dropped. I haven't changed our server at all.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/450116

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice