1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Exchange 2003: how to set a different reply-to address?

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by GOTzMADsKILLz, Jun 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GOTzMADsKILLz

GOTzMADsKILLz Thread Starter

I'd like to see if there's a way to change the reply-to address for domain users who are setup to a Windows 2003 Small Business Server R2 running Exchange.

All were on POP accounts, and still are, as I haven't had the go ahead yet to bring in their external emails to the Exchange Server yet but currently (since I had to import their PST files into Exchange after resetting their Outlook 2003s for the Exchange OST files) any emails they reply to from before the change over it automatically sets the Account it's set from to there [email protected]l account and it's a bit of a pain since most emails are getting bounced back since these people have 0 Computer knowledge and constantly forget to change the Account the email is supposed to be sent from to their POP3 account...

Any help is appreciated and will aleve me of my headaches if I can just get the .local account to email out with the replyto coming from their pop account by default regardless of which account it uses.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/582017

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice