1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Exchange 2010 Queue problem 451 4.4.0 primary target ...

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by shaker200005, Oct 29, 2019.

1. shaker200005

shaker200005 Thread Starter

I have problem with exchange 2010
    I try to send email but not failed delivery
    I open Queue to see what the problem I have this :

451 4.4.0 primary target ip address responded with :'451 4.7.1 received too many messages from a new or untrusted ip (z27/301d51a)(g28) "attempted failover to alternate hosts or delivery failed...

how to solve this problem ?

not every emails just this one

thank you all

2. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    It looks like you are missing some server information/misconfigured, or you are being blocked for spam. In any case, I see that you have posted here in Spiceworks Community. I would suggest sticking to that forum to prevent duplicate troubleshooting or troubleshooting that may hurt other suggestions.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1234906

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice