Exchange 5.5 Outlook 2000

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bobct56

I have a little problem. The CEO of my company has two PCs. One in his office (NT4.0, Office2k pro) and one at home (Me, Office2k Pro, cable modem, Cisco VPN Client 3.1).

The problem is when he opens Outlook on his home computer, all the emails get sucked out of his inbox. I sent mail to his address, looked at it on his office pc, and after 2-3 minutes, it disappears.

This doesn't happen when his home pc is not running Outlook. Also it just started happening yesterday and nothing has been changed.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Is there an option on his home version to leave a copy of the message on the server?

bobct56

Not that I can tell. He is using Exchange and not internet mail. Through the VPN is should be identical to the LAN configuration in the office.

This is rather far out but is it possible there is some rule setup at home to move the email to a personal folder?

bobct56

I probably need to go check it out. He say he didn't create one but unfortunately, he knows how!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online