1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Exchange Server - OWA sync issues

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Jpearce016, Feb 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jpearce016

Jpearce016 Thread Starter

Hi All

We have recently re-loaded windows at my work and ever since i have been unable to "sync" emails to my iPhone or iPad through exchange mail. This problem is only occuring on my devices when paired with my account. My account will work on new devices and other peoples accounts will work on my 2 devices.

Under my account in the exchange server we have removed both my devices, yet both devices are still appearing when I open my OWA account and they cannot be removed. Even pressing wipe device in OWA will not allow me to remove them. We have tried removing other peoples devices from their OWA and it works as expected.

We are at a loss. ANy ideas?

2. ozziebeanie

ozziebeanie

First Name:
    Serena
    What is Windows going on to? Server? Computer? What version of Office are you using on the main computer?

I get work emails on my iPhone and my work computer and via owa from home on another computer, and never had to "sync" any of those devices to get the same email on all three, why did they have to be Synced?

I am curious as to why this had to be done in the first place, also i have never seen any device showing in OWA only folders which i created and added via Outlook

Sorry I have not answered your question but your question has made me curious

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!