Excluded from Internet - Nowhere nothing new

Erman

Hi to everyone.

I have problem with internet, I dont know what to do. It begins after just a day. 2 years ago. suddenly. Problem is that I dont have enywhere enything new, like on youtube views(2 views for 1 month), or success with bandcamp music. on gmail nothing new, on facebook, no one will add me. I dont have massages, i dont have friend requests ,before i have a life, evrythings working fine. Im banned from internet. Maybe its job of internet provider, or internet companies... Can someone help me in this..

Erman

I forgot... on Youtube, after 2 views I get, there is no new views for year, two. Good example is when you open Instagram profile, always someone follows you, thats hapened to me every time when iv opened new instagram. Now, there is nothing. Iv find one time on facebook, someone starts thread, how there is nothing new. and no one replied to that. On google nothing, no word. I think that some companies, like youtube for example, give preference to others, while some fail to get success.

plodr

Liz
You've given us results but you haven't shared imprtant things.
1. What OS are you running?
2. What is the brand and model of your computer?
3. Who is your ISP?
4. What hardware do you use to connect to the internet? (rmodem, router, gateway)
5. What browser are you using?

Erman

You've given us results but you haven't shared imprtant things.
1. What OS are you running?
2. What is the brand and model of your computer?
3. Who is your ISP?
4. What hardware do you use to connect to the internet? (rmodem, router, gateway)
5. What browser are you using?
Im running Windows 10, 64 bit
Its ALTOS, static computer, processor : Intel(R) Celeron(R) J1900 @ 1.99 GHz 1.99 GHz
I live in Serbia, Provider is just a state-owned operator here. Name is "Mts".
To connect to internet I use router Huawey.
Browsing with Google Chrome, I have ads Blocker for youtube recommended videos.

plodr

Liz
I'll bow out. First, I don't run Windows 10, I also don't have Chrome installed on any Windows computer and second Huawei devices are banned in my country so I have no experience with that hardware either. Sorry. Perhaps someone will come along who can help with your issues.

Erman

Thank you for post, I need to check. Its that happens what are the probabilities for that

Erman

Well noticed. I need to check that in few days. I dont think its gonna turn on quickly. I'll let you know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online