1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

"exclusive" junk mail filter blocked out important message that i need to get!!

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by very worried, Oct 8, 2003.

Advertisement
  1. very worried

very worried Thread Starter

I had my junkmail filter set to "exclusive", but was supposed to recieve a VERY important message from someone who might've used a different e-mail address to reply with.

Is there a way to retrieve that message that was blocked or at least make sure that it was sent?

I also had my junkmail setting to "immediate deletion", but have since turned this off as well as the exclusive filter.

Hotmail tech support hasn't replied to my query..

Please help
    B

2. zzz

zzz

Since you have adjusted your settings, why don't you email the sender and have them send it again.
    zzz

3. Paquadez

Paquadez

V Worried

You get more assistance in the Tech forums: try reposting this there.

All the best

Paq

4. very worried

This sounds like the best thing to do, but it's kind of a delicate situation. i asked someone for a really important favor and It might seem to be a manipulative or pushy way to get this person to respond if they don't believe my e-mail problem. It might even sway their answer..

It sounds like I'm tippy toe-ing around, but it would be great if there would be a way to check without having to write or call this person again.

I guess I'll write again in a day if there's no way to check.

5. very worried

I reposted on the Tech Forum.
    Thanks,
    b

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/170490

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice