New EXE Applications Not Opening

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

GadgetPodda

Chathindu
Hi! Most of my Unused (Within 2-3 Days) programs (EXEs) are not opening. It shows an error message "Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."

But Applications like Web Browsers, Windows Application [Notepad,Wordpad,Paint] & Startup Applications are working. Also some randomly using apps such as Notepad++, Download Managers, Screen Recorders are working correctly. All other file types does not give this error.

Here is my system details.

Operating System : Windows 7 Ultimate [Service Pack 1]
System Type : 32bit
RAM : 1GB
System Manufacturer : AMD
Processor : Intel Pentium 4 CPU 3.00 GHz 1.50 GHz

Hope you help me! Please ask me if you want further details. Thank You!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online