.exe files not associated

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

MarioAnaya

After the service pack was installed, none of the applications load. Before the SP1 for Vista, I was already experiencing this problem. There is an error that reads: This file does not have a program associated with it f or performing this action. Create an association in the Set Associations Control Panel. The problem seems to lie with every application's executable file. I have already used System Restore, but the problem continues. I can not load applications such as Word, Excel, and even Internet Expplorer.:eek:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online