Exetender player Games On Demand player

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

c966

I was having a problem with GamesonDemand (Verizon) gplayer by exent technology aka exetender. Games on Demand live tech support tried to install game and install shield locked up this occured three times. The ikernal and the isscript seem to be damaged. The pc uses all available memory 1924 of 1972 and virtual memory paging file fault error messages are received. Please note I am computer illiterate and may have overlooked the answer elsewhere not understanding it may have related to me. Windows XP pro, on Sony laptop is system. Today live support came back on got same tech as last time he dowloaded player tried to install it and computer immediately locked up trying to run install shield. He then just left me hanging and said I need to reinstall windows or it would be okay to cancel all my Verizon services, since they can't fix it. I have been to a website that has repair files for install shield but I haven't been able to determine the version the player used so now the files are missing and after this last tech visit my task manager has stopped working even after rebooting and it would be great to reinstall xp but all my stuff is in storage about 3 hrs away so probably am sunk. Can you make any suggestions?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online