1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Expanding opener window

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by Gotaro, Apr 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Gotaro

Gotaro Thread Starter

I hope I posted this question in 'right place.' If not, let me know where to post.

I have visited sites in the past, where, when I click on their NEXT PAGE button, their (next) page opened in an expanding circle (outward). And when I left that page, the page closed in a circle (inward).
    Does anyone know what I am talking about? None of my friends know what I am talking about. I believe I even had the code (html, java script, dynamic, etc.) for it quite some time ago and tried it and it worked on my site. But I can't seem to find anybody who knows where I might now find the code.
    Can anybody help?

2. amanxman

amanxman

Hey,

It'll be using a javascript script. As for which one, don't know without seeing the pages which are using it. There are sooo many scripts like that out there...

Do you remember where you saw it last? You can always take a look at the source code and see what js is going on...?

Ta
    amx

3. tomdkat

tomdkat Retired Trusted Advisor

I think something like this is what you're looking for. Keep in mind this particular script is for IE only.

Peace...

4. Gotaro

Gotaro Thread Starter

Thank you both.
    tomdkat... Yes, that is what I was talking about. I tried it and page does open in a circular outward movement. I believe the one I saw opened in a cirle and also closed in a cirle. But this one is just as good. Thanks again.
    Alice

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/703624

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice