Explorer Error Message during AOL

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Jerold

I've been getting this message popping up whenever I access my AOL software. I am using AOL 9.0 to access my AOL account. I've never gotten this error message before.

The message: (It opens up in it's own window)

"Windows Internet Explorer
We're sorry, the content you've requested is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. - OK"

Any Ideas?

Please explain further...what leads you to believe that it's not telling you that the AOL server is just unavailable for the moment?

Jerold

I have AOL 9.0 on my home and work PC's. I don't get the message at all when I'm at work all day and only get it on my home PC.

AOL has been "testy" lately.

Jerold

Happens as soon as AOL log's in. as soon as all the typical AOL juck pages load, it comes up. All I've done was sign in. AOL has changed/updated their "Welcome" page, so that might be it, but it happening only on one PC and not both is strange.

simpswr said:
AOL on work pc's . . The Horror . . .
Look at this post--download and run all of the utilities shown in his sig...

This is why we all hate AOL. Spyware, malware, junkware, crapware--etc. Start with that and see if it does anything to fix the problem.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online