1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Explorer.exe disappears when I open documents

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Player4lyfe, Oct 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Player4lyfe

Player4lyfe Thread Starter

Hey,

I'm just wondering how I fix it when I go to My Documents or Computer, and after a few seconds explorer.exe goes, sometimes it comes back and sometimes it doesn't. It gets really annoying adding the process back again on the task manager.

If there anyway I can make it so it stops doing this?

EDIT - Now when I right click and go Personalize, the screen stays for a few seconds then my screen goes totally black, and it also got rid of my desktop picture even when all the icons and taskbar comes back. This goes for when I go to documents, control panel, computer, etc. I thought I fixed it because it was good for about 10 minutes, then it got worse.

2. Player4lyfe

Player4lyfe Thread Starter

Anyone help please? This is really frustrating.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/755011

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice