explorer has caused an error on gdill.32

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

JustMeTera

What does this mean?

Get this error every time i go to use the task bar....it freezes up and get this message

JustMeTera

Ok....you're gonna think I'm stupid...lol

This is a friend of mine's error, and she says that you are indeed correct....is gdi32.dll sorry

can someone please help....tired of pc freezing up, and having to unplug it to get it to ork

Usually gdi32.dll is associated with printing. Have you just added a new printer to your computer?

I apologize in advance if jumping in on this thread is somehow impolite, but I figured it's better then starting a new thread. I have similar problems to the original post (i.e. gdi32.dll) not to mention errors in user32.dll when using IE 6.0.2 (and modzilla before i removed it). The thing that sparked my interest however was the last (post) question relating to installing a new printer. I recently purchased/installed a photo printer (canon i560) and was wondering how that would trigger a invalid page fault in gdi32.dll???

Windows 98
P II processor
320MB RAM
IE 6.0.2

Please let me know if you need any more information, and thank you in advance for shedding any light on the subject.

Go to google and copy and paste this in the search bar and you will find the info that you need.

gdi32.dll

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online