explorer has problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

james E.??

plz. help me!! when I answer a e-mail with a web site address I get the message "explorer has encountered a problem and has to shut down" Then end up on my home page. HERES the big question, It does not do it to all the links, all the time.it really is annoying. P.S. I started to notice this around the time that Norton started to as me to renew anti-virus protection!!

blues_harp28

Hi...and welcome..
D/load...Spybot...Ad-Aware..links below...check for up-dates..scan..remove what they find...
Run a HJT log...www.thespykiller.co.uk/files/HJTsetup.exe
Install in C:\ program file....Let it scan..save logfile to notepad>edit>select all>edit>copy>paste on your thread...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online