Explorer is Causing an error in BROWEIU.dll

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bak4

Can anyone help. I am running on ME, when my computer boots up it displays the message "Explorer is causing an error in BROWSEIU.dll and will now close". I can't access Start or My Computer. I don't want to format as I can't get all the drivers for the CD roms etc. I do have access to another ME so can get hold of the driver.

Hi bak4,Try the repair option for IE.Go to Start>settings>control panel>add and remove programs>highlight IE and tools>click on the remove tab>put a tick in repair IE.Run the repair and let us know if that helped.

Just re-read your post.You can't access start.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online