1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Explorer locks up after trying to go further into Newegg???

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by crossbard, Feb 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. crossbard

crossbard Thread Starter

I've got a problem that is driving me nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!
    When I go to Newegg.com on my basement computer I can get to the main page fine. Then I start to specify parts, then brands and further narrow down what I'm looking for and Explorer just stalls and won't take me any further.

I can go upstairs and that computer can take me anywhere in their website. Both machines are on the same network.

I've tried cleaning out the history, cookies, temp files, reset Explorer and none of it helps.

I'm running IE 7 right now and I had this same problem when I was running IE 6.

Please help solve this strange problem so I can quit dwelling on it. :eek:

2. crossbard

crossbard Thread Starter

Turning off Norton and Spy Sweeper doesn't make any difference either.

3. crossbard

crossbard Thread Starter

Actually it says "IE Cannot Display The Webpage" after it spins around and around for about 5 minutes.

4. crossbard

crossbard Thread Starter

Anyone on here with a suggestion on how to solve this???

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/540567

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice