1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Explorer, OE,

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by shorty55, Jan 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shorty55

shorty55 Thread Starter

I have been bombarded with trojans, viruses, etc. I desperately need your help. I am running Xp home, IE, and outlook express. Web pages show 'cannot display', or it loads really slow, and outlook takes forever to load, if at all. I am using AVG for anitivirus. I have tried everything. Bought CA AntiSpyware, have run Spybot, Adware, registry fix, registry mechanic, and reading other posts, tried Panda, but still having problems. Task Manager quit working and fixed that from other post readings. I am a newbee and would appreciate it if I could have someone read my hjthis log. Please tell me how, in simple terms please, to do a hjthis log for you to read and anything else that can be done. I think I have cleared up most of the viruses, but would feel alot better knowing that you have read my log to see if I am clean.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/536585

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice