1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved Explorer w10 banner

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by oldtee, May 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. oldtee

oldtee Thread Starter

Today the W10 banner covered up the area where I enter my search. In the past I just poked the white area and the banner moved out of the way. No more. What gives. Am I not allowed to search using Explorer any more. Why should I be forced to use Bing or anything else I don't want to. I should point out I use MSN as my home page. Been doing it for years and like an old dog am just too old to change, even if I knew how!

2. DaveA

DaveA Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    David
    Give us a screen shot of what you are getting?

3. oldtee

oldtee Thread Starter

See blue wx10 sales pitch. it won't go away. This is a word file doc. The blue banner is covering the Explorer search bar.

Attached Files:

4. oldtee

oldtee Thread Starter

It went away. Have no idea why

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!