Exporting CONTACT LIST in OUTLOOK XP

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

topazbest

Moving from 98 Se machine to VISTA. I have OUTLOOK installed and have a huge CONTACT LIST. I need to export this to a CD so I can pull it into the VISTA on the new machine. Also, if you know how to export my FAVORITES from Internet Explorer..would be a big help too....Tip of the hat!

topazbest

THANKS...SORRY FOR THE DELAY...guess I am going to have to hand write the contact list...I get an error message that says....OUTLOOK ERROR, PLEASE RE INSTALL....not sure I want ot re install and chance losing the contacts..thanks again for the other link...most helpfull!

DoubleHelix

Banned
I've never heard of an error message like that. If you provide the specific text of the error, you might be able to find info on the web. People often have hundreds of contacts and re-writing them is rarely an option, nor does it have to be. Your problem can probably be resolved.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online