Exporting from Outllook

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tbeatham

I have been trying to export my emails from Outlook 2000 and importing them into Outlook 2003 but cannot seem to get all my emails. Most of them go across ok but when looking in some of the sub folders only some of the messages have actually gone across. In some instances all the emails for 2006 have not made it - all other years are there.
I'm exporting as a .pst file.

Can anyone please help or tell me if there is a better way to do the export.

Thanks,

Tim

etaf

Wayne
you should just be able to use the .pst file

then add it as a file
options
mail setup
data files

I have files from various versions of outlook - going back to 1998 on my current 2003 outlook

I

tbeatham

Thanks for the help - I'll give that a go and see what happens and let you know if it works

Tim

tbeatham

Just tested the info you gave me and this has not made any difference whatsoever I'm afraid. Have looked at the account and for some reason all emails received / sent after 25/11/2005 have not been imported either sent or received.
I just don't get it so any help would be greatly appreciated

etaf

Wayne
i'm not sure what else to suggest - hopefully someone else will reply

tbeatham

, well I'll keep trying with variations on a theme.

Thanks for your help anyway, appreciate you taking the time to respond.

All the best

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online