Exporting Outlook email addresses to Gmail

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mis2ko

I have been trying to export my email address from Outlook 2004 to Gmail. Gmail wants CSV or VCard files. The only way I can figure to export it is to a .pst file.

Maybe there is a way to do it that I don't know about?

cwwozniak

Chuck
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I am using Outlook 2003 but this may work for you ...

1) Open up the Contacts section on the left side of the main Outlook screen

2) Click on File in the menu bar and select "Import and Export ..." from the drop down list. That should open an "Import and Export Wizard" dialog box

3) Select "Export to a file" as your action choice and click the "Next" button.

4) The wizard box will change to show a list of file type. Choose either Comma Separated Variables for DOS or Windows (not sure what the difference is) and click next.

5) You will then be able to chose which group of contacts you wish to export and click "Next".

6) Enter a file name you wish to use and browse to the location you wish to save and click Finish.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online