1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Exporting Public Folders in Outlook

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by zenubio, Oct 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zenubio

zenubio Thread Starter

I'm trying to export a public folder (a calendar) from Outlook to Excel. Apparently it can't be done directly. I've been told that you need to copy the calendar to your personal calendar folder and then export. That process works fine on my computer, but on the clients I support it doesn't work.

They have local admin rights. They are considered owners of the calendars. They have the latest office service packs and patches. What's the deal?

2. zenubio

zenubio Thread Starter

I've got a new twist to this question. I have another calendar that does export. That calendar has re-occurring series events. If you change one occurrence in the series it doesn't export that occurrence anymore.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/514420

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice