Extending Displays

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Redwards

For some reason now I can't seem to extend or duplicate my displays anymore. I am trying to extend from my computer monitor to my tv but I can't seem to get it to work. I can make it show up only on the tv or only on the computer monitor but not both. In AMD Vision control center it tell me

"This operation is not supported based on current display configuration" - when I try to extend

"Duplication of displays over multiple graphics processors is not supported" - when I try to duplicate

The help in the program seems to be irrelevant to my problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Redwards

Do you mean uninstalling and reinstalling? I recently updated my drivers.

Yes, I mean uninstall and reinstall your video driver. Keep in mind that with video drivers, the newest isn't always the best for your configuration. So you may benefit from down grading to an older driver.

Also, did you update your drivers from the Microsoft update? If you want to update hardware drivers it's best to get them from the manufacturer. In this case from AMD.

Redwards

Yes, I got them from AMD. I'll try reinstalling and see how it works.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online