External Disc Drive

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Jdcomp12

I have an older Mac laptop, do not know operating system. I need to upload a disc and send to another person. I believe I need an external disc drive. Is any type ok for this?

Last edited:

Couriant

James
If you go to the Apple icon, choose About This Mac and confirm what the Apple version and macOS.

So for example it may show as MacBook Pro 13” Mid 2018 - OS Seirra.

Jdcomp12

If you go to the Apple icon, choose About This Mac and confirm what the Apple version and macOS.

So for example it may show as MacBook Pro 13” Mid 2018 - OS Seirra.
Thanks for helping! MacBook Air 13”
Mac OS High Sierra
Ver 10.13.6
Mid 2011

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online