1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Extremelllllly important question about newegg.com and their prebuilt comps, help plz

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Sctt859, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sctt859

Sctt859 Thread Starter

They have this computer at newegg.com http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883229011 now it looks like a very good PC for the price but the company is cyberpowerpc.com which i dont know much about i asked a couple people from gamefaqs.com and they seem to dislike it i went to resellerraitings.com and it had a 7.80 raiting which i guess is pretty good. Most of it had to do with their customer service.

What i want to know is if i buy t hat PC will it becomming straight from newegg? I know newegg is a very reliable company. Or does it come from Cyberpowerpc to newegg then to me? Thanks!!

2. D-Rock

D-Rock

newegg backs anything and everything they sell. if you go to order it and you have to use a newegg account then it is probably going from one person to newegg to you. if it just links you to another website then be warned. if you actually have to order it using a newegg account and you are invoiced from newegg then they will back it. make sure you read the specific warranty information on neweggs website for that product before you buy it though. (that is if it is coming from newegg) if in doubt, send neweggs customer service an email, i have sent them a few and they all seem to have ended the enquiry reasonably. this is coming from a guy that has purchased over 5 grand on that website.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!