1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

EZ Backup - Win XP rebooting over and over

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Jurek, Jan 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jurek

Jurek Thread Starter

Performed complete restore on Toshiba Laptop Win XP Home using EZ Backup that came with a Toshiba portable 500G HD. The Boot CD I have had already made before I had this HD, so EZ Backup was not used to make the boot CD. Followed all procedures as in a manual. To finalize had to remove a boot CD and restart. All good till Windows screen poped up loading and then, black screen come up and asked me to start windows in aether safe or normal mode. When I do that it get cut up in the same loop. The backup is on a Toshiba portable HD. I tried the procedure several times restoring each time from a different restore point, same result. Seams that something is interfering with Windows completing a boot up.
    Help Please!!!!

Jurek

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1084728

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice