EZCD5 not recognized after installation on XP Pro

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Grafx

After installing EZCD 5.0 Platinum on my XP machine, I tried to run the Platinum_XP patch and the 5.02c upgrader and both said that EZCD5 is not found on my machine. Trying to run the unpatched program gives me an error. I uninstalled and reinstalled the program several times with no luck. I had just upgraded to an Althlon MB when this happened. I was successful when I had XP on my PIII 600. What can I do now??

Grafx

Yes, I did follow the instructions and got the xp_up_platinum.exe and 5.02c upgrade.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online