Facebook account

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

stevecobbins39

Hello, I am logged out of my Facebook account, and can't access it, because I need a login code. In order for me to get the code, I will have to access my Facebook page...I need help

Couriant

James
The code can be from the app (which I think FB messed up because I don't see it in the FB app even though it mentions it) or from a 3rd party code generator. Did you set that up?

If not, you should still be able to use the FB app to authorize your login website.

stevecobbins39

The code can be from the app (which I think FB messed up because I don't see it in the FB app even though it mentions it) or from a 3rd party code generator. Did you set that up?

If not, you should still be able to use the FB app to authorize your login website.
I have tried, and it still says I need a login code, from the code generator from my Facebook page. The problem is I can't log in my Facebook page to get it

Couriant

James
There is no code generator that i see. it looks like they have removed this and gone with a code generator app. You would need to see if you can find a computer that you logged into before to get access or contact Facebook unfortunately.

I have reported the code generator not being available to FB but as most requests I have done, I don't think I will see anything from them...

stevecobbins39

There is no code generator that i see. it looks like they have removed this and gone with a code generator app. You would need to see if you can find a computer that you logged into before to get access or contact Facebook unfortunately.

I have reported the code generator not being available to FB but as most requests I have done, I don't think I will see anything from them...
So what do I need to do, step by step? What do you suggest

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.