Facebook block/unfriend problem

DBR70

I was doing a favor for someone. Someone on thier Facebook was stalking them or something and they asked me to block and unfriend them, I blocked them but when I tried to find the page to unfriend them I could not find it. They asked me NOT to search because I might leave traces of my search. If I can only find and unfrien..... my job would be done.

texasbullet

Ramon
I think you should first have unfriend them and then block their name. If you block them then you won't have the choice to unfriend them (my guess).

cwwozniak

Chuck
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
These are the steps for the non-mobile version of Facebook. I don't know if there is a difference in the mobile version.

1) While logged into their account click on their user name,at the very top of their page, above their cover photo.

2) Click on the Friends tab below their cover photo. That will show a list of all their current friends.

3) Scroll down the page until you find the person they want to unfriend. You may need to scroll a lot or show more if they have a long friends list. Once the full list is showing, you can use the web browser's built-in search function to find the name without Fb knowing of the search.

4) Hover the cursor over the Friends button to the right of the person's profile photo and name. You will get a pop-up menu of actions.

5) The last item should be Unfriend. Click on it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online