1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Facebook blocked my URL - Please help! :)

Discussion in 'Networking' started by girlRECOVERED, Jun 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. girlRECOVERED

girlRECOVERED Thread Starter

Hi, I just started a blog about addiction recovery using Wix. I created a Facebook page for it and everything was fine until a couple days ago when they took down all the posts with links to my URL. I had tinkered with the business manager trying to customize it but don't think that was the issue because yesterday morning b4 that some of my info was missing on the page like my background photo.
    Separate from that, I had a disagreement with someone who may be trying to sabotaged me because in some places I see error messages that say "I've violated the community rules".
    When I check with their debugger it says: "This link is blocked, or you have triggered an excessive amount of scrapes. If you think you're seeing this by mistake".... and
    Errors That Must Be Fixed:
    Error Linting URL An internal error occurred while linting the URL.
    below that is says:
    URLs - Scraped URL See exactly what our scraper sees for your URL (link won't display).
    I am crippled by this. Please help me.
    Thank you in advance.
    Kelly

Facebook : Girl Recovered

Attached Files:

2. girlRECOVERED

girlRECOVERED Thread Starter

I wanted to mention that Facebook had me go in and add a DNS or something when I was setting up my category as a Social Issue in Business Manager yesterday. Maybe that has something to do with it.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1229346

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice