1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved Facebook Displays Never-Ending Circle Instead of Log Out ?

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Jack1000, Jun 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Jack1000

Jack1000 Thread Starter

Guys,

I would say that maybe twice a year, I try to log out of Facebook and get this never spinning circle instead of the log out options. I don't want to delete cookies, therefore having to re-enter all my passwords again. I clearned History and Cache. Using Firefox on Windows 10, but it sometimes happens in Edge as well.

Is there another way to log out through the website? or do I have to just wait for Facebook to correct itself? Or do I have to clear cookies until Facebook corrects itself? (See Photo.)

Jack

Attached Files:

2. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    make sure it's not the browser.

Also if you are using Chrome, try using Incognito Mode so you don't have to worry about clearing your password/cookies.

3. Jack1000

Jack1000 Thread Starter

The issue was on Facebook's end also affecting Edge. It has been resolved. I sent a Feedback report. Will try Incogeto/Private Mode for Facebook. This is a good idea!

Jack

4. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    You will need to enter your password in, but only for FB. I do use a password manager to know and input my passwords in (I don't use the browser to remember it).

Jack1000 likes this.
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1228078

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice