facebook duplicate account that I need to get rid of

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

techblonde

I tried going on the facebook help page but I couldn't find an answer - I accidentally created a new account when trying to watch a movie on a facebook site and there was a prompt for me to sign up. I did it thinking I was signing up to get to see the movie but then discovered I had created a new account and now I can't get into my real facebook account. Hoping someone can help or can tell me a way to actually chat with a facebook assistant. Thanks

But what is the reason you can't enter your previous account? Did you forgot the password or they blocked you for some reason?
I have 4 fb accounts on my PC and never experienced any problem with switching between them.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online